The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, at least 16 Palestinians, including children, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, including Jerusalem.
The PPS said the soldiers carried out massive invasions into many communities in the West Bank, stormed and violently searched dozens of homes, before abducting at least sixteen Palestinians.
The soldiers also interrogated many Palestinians, installed roadblocks, and examined the ID cards of scores of Palestinians, while searching them, their homes and cars.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Tareq Abu Srour, ‘Aida refugee camp, Bethlehem.
- Sami Oleyyan, child from ‘Aida refugee camp, Bethlehem.
- Ramadan Janazra, Bethlehem.
- Odai Hreimi, Bethlehem.
- Luay Hamdan Sleibi, Bethlehem.
- Mustafa Jamal al-Badan, Teqoua’ town – Bethlehem.
- Atiya Daoud Asakra, Bethlehem.
- Abed Khaled Asakra, Bethlehem.
- Amer Abu Sh’eera, Lawyer, Al-Azza refugee camp, Bethlehem.
- Zeid Mousa al-‘Aramin, Sa’ir town, Hebron.
- Nasr Hamed Adwan, Qalqilia.
- Emad al-Faqeeh, Lawyer, Qotna town, Jerusalem.
- Mahdi Mofeed Khdour, 12, Silwan town, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Adnan Khalaf, 18, Arana village, Jenin.
- Sa’ad Mohammad Nour, 19, Arana village, Jenin.
- Madi Hamed Eshteyya, Salem village, Jenin.
It is worth mentioning that the abducted lawyer, Emad al-Faqeeh, is the brother of Omar al-Faqeeh, who was killed by Israeli army fire on October 21, 2015.