The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Thursday at dawn, nine Palestinians from their homes, in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The PPS said the soldiers abducted three Palestinians, confiscated a car and cash, in Hebron, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank.
The soldiers also shot two Palestinians in Nablus, in northern West Bank, while the army was accompanying dozens of colonialist settlers into the city, and inured one near Bethlehem after assaulting him at a military roadblock.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Abdul-Nasser Abu Mariya, Hebron.
- Abdullah Mohammad Abu Mariya, Hebron.
- Ala’ Sabarna, Hebron.
- Sami Salem Sabah, Bethlehem.
- Hafeth Daoud Thweib, Bethlehem.
- Ibrahim Khalil Miskawi, Qalqilia.
- Morad Yousef Qindah, Ramallah.
- Tareq Ziad Abu Shkheidim, Ramallah.
- Khaled Nidal Aqla, Ramallah.