Updated: The Palestinian Prisonersâ€™ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Sunday at dawn, eight Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the West Bank.
The PPS said the army continued its invasions and violent searched of homes in Kobar village, north of Ramallah, abducted four Palestinians and confiscated a motorcycle.
It added that the soldiers also searched and ransacked many homes across the West Bank before abducting seven Palestinians identified as:
- Yahia Mahmoud Amriyya â€“ Kobar, Ramallah.
- Qais Mohammad Barghouthi â€“ Kobar, Ramallah.
- Milad Barghouthi â€“ Kobar, Ramallah.
- Mahmoud al-Qattawi â€“ Kobar, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Tawafsha, Sinjil, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Ibrahim Salah â€“ al-Khader, Bethlehem.
- Ahmad Mohammad Salah â€“ al-Khader, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Mamdouh Salah â€“ al-Khader, Bethlehem.
|Israeli Soldiers Abduct A Palestinian Woman In Hebron|
|Army Seriously injures A Palestinian In Kobar Village|
|Israeli Soldiers Invade Kobar, Abduct Three Palestinians|