The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Thursday at dawn, at least seven Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
Media sources said the soldiers fired many live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets and gas bombs at Palestinians protesting the invasions, especially in Jenin city, Hizma and Deir Abu Mashal towns in Ramallah, Sebastia town near Nablus, and Tulkarem, in addition to Qaffin and Qarawat Bani Hassan in Salfit.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Mohammad Fayez Ata, Deir Abu Mashal – Ramallah.
- Mohammad Darwish, Sebastia – Nablus.
- Fares Yousef Khaseeb, 36, Tulkarem.
- Rami As’ad Shelbaya, 35, Tulkarem.
- Mustafa ‘Aassi, Qarawat Bani Hassan – Salfit.
- Bahjat Rafe’ Mer’ey, Salfit.
- Lutfi Hatem Rayyan, Salfit.