Israeli soldiers abducted, earlier Wednesday, for Palestinians, including a former political prisoner, during invasions and violent searched of homes, in several parts of the West Bank.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Najeh Bkearat, the deputy head of the Sharia Education Department and School, after the army stormed the building near Bas as-Silsila Gate (Chain Gate) in the Old City.

In Bethlehem, south of occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted a former political prisoner, identified as Haitham Omar Awwad, 20, after invading and searching his home in Wad al-Jamal neighborhood.

In addition, the soldiers invaded Kafr Malik town, east of the central West Bank city of Ramallah, searched homes, and abducted Rashid Hamayel, 21.

During the invasion of the town, the soldiers fired several concussion grenades and gas bombs at Palestinian youngsters, protesting the invasion.

In addition, the soldiers invaded Tammoun town, south of Tubas in northeastern West Bank, before breaking into the home of Abdul-Qader Bani Odah, and violently searched it. Protests were reported during the invasion.

The soldiers also invaded the town of Jaba’, south of the northern West Bank city of Jenin, searched homes, and caused many Palestinians to suffer the effects of teargas inhalation.

Media sources said the soldiers invaded many neighborhoods in the town and fired gas bombs at locals, who protested the invasion, causing many to suffer the effects of teargas inhalation, including those in their own homes.

They added that the soldiers stormed and violently searched many homes, including those owned by former political prisoners, identified as Ahmad Fayez Salatna, Eid Mohammad Hamamra, and Mo’in Ibrahim Hamamra.

On Tuesday evening, the soldiers abducted a Palestinian child, and a young man, in occupied East Jerusalem.

Media sources said the soldiers invaded the at-Tour neighborhood in Jerusalem, and abducted a child, identified as Rauf Khweiss, 14, while the young man, who was kidnapped by undercover Israeli soldiers, remained unidentified at the time of this report.