On Thursday evening, medical sources reported that Israeli soldiers injured a young man after the locals intercepted an attack by illegal Israeli colonizers against Nabi Saleh village, northwest of Ramallah, in the central West Bank.

The sources said many paramilitary colonizers from the illegal Halamish colony, built on stolen Palestinian land, invaded the southern area of the village to remove a Palestinian flag that was recently installed on a pole in the village.

The colonizers tried to reach the flag, but dozens of Palestinians rushed to the area and scuffled with the assailants, forcing the colonizers, who fired several live rounds, to retreat before Israeli soldiers invaded the village and started firing live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, and gas bombs at the Palestinians.

Medical sources said the soldiers shot a young man with a rubber-coated steel bullet under his left eye before being rushed to a hospital in a moderate-but-stable condition.

Also Thursday evening, Israeli soldiers killed a Palestinian child, Odah Mohammad Odah Sadaqa, after shooting him with an expanding bullet in the chest in the al-Midya village, west of the central West Bank city of Ramallah.

On Thursday dawn, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man, Ayman Mahmoud Mheisin, 29, after the army invaded the Deheishe refugee camp, south of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.

On Wednesday evening, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man, Bilal Awad Kabaha, 24, after shooting him with live rounds in the chest and thigh, and injured at least six, including three who suffered serious wounds, during protests that took place after many army jeeps invaded Ya’bad town, southwest of Jenin, in the northern West Bank.

Earlier Wednesday, the army killed a Palestinian journalist, Ghofran Haroun Warasna, 31, after shooting her at the entrance of the al-‘Arroub refugee camp, north of Hebron, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank.

In the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Health Ministry said a Palestinian man, who was seriously injured during the Israeli offensive on the Gaza Strip in May of 2021, died from his wounds at a hospital in Egypt.

The Health Ministry in Gaza identified the Palestinian as Yasser Atiya al-Masri, 41, from Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.