On Thursday evening, Israeli soldiers invaded Hebron city, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank, injured several Palestinians, and abducted one.
Media sources said several army vehicles invaded the southern area of Hebron city and fired many gas bombs at the residents and several shops to force them to leave, leading to protests.
They added that many Palestinians, including several children, suffered the severe effects of tear gas inhalation and received the needed treatment.
The soldiers also abducted a young man, Amir Aref Jaber, 18, from the Jaber neighborhood near the Ibrahimi Mosque.
On Thursday night, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed that Israeli soldiers killed two Palestinians in Qabatia town, south of Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.
It said the soldiers shot Abdul-Hadi Fakhri Nazzal, 18, in the neck and the chest, inflicting serious wounds before he succumbed to his injuries at a hospital in Jenin, and added that the soldiers also killed Habib Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Kamil, 25, after shooting him in the head.
On Thursday dawn, the soldiers killed Samir Awni Harbi Aslan, 41, in the Qalandia refugee camp, north of the occupied capital, Jerusalem, in the West Bank, and abducted fifteen young men. He was the fourth Palestinian to be killed by the soldiers in 24 hours.
- Abdul-Hadi Fakhri Nazzal, 18, Qabatia, Jenin.
- Habib Mohammad Kamil, Qabatia, Jenin, 25.
- Samir Awni Harbi Aslan, 41, Qalandia refugee camp, Jerusalem.
- Sanad Mohammad Samamra, 19, ath-Thaheriyya, Hebron.
- Ahmad Amer Abu Jneid, 21, Balata, Nablus.
- Fuad Mohammad Aabed, 17, Kafr Dan, Jenin.
- Mohammad Samer Houshiyya, 22, Al-Yamoun, Jenin.
- Adam Essam Ayyad, 15, Deheishe refugee camp, Bethlehem.
- Amer Abu Zeitoun, 16, Nablus.