On Thursday night, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed that Israeli soldiers killed two Palestinians in Qabatia town, south of Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.
The Health Ministry said the soldiers shot Abdul-Hadi Fakhri Nazzal, 18, in the neck and the chest, inflicting serious wounds before he succumbed to his injuries at a hospital in Jenin.
It added that the soldiers also killed Habib Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Kamil, 25, after shooting him in the head.
During the invasion, Israeli soldiers shot at least three other Palestinians who were rushed to a few hospitals in Jenin.
The Israeli army said its invasion of Qabatia was planned in coordination with the Shabak and the undercover forces and was based on intelligence regarding the location of Palestinian fighters and added that the soldiers managed to arrest one Palestinian, Mohammad Alawna.
The army claimed Alawna was involved in many attacks against the soldiers and added that the soldiers also located weapons.
On Thursday dawn, the soldiers killed Samir Awni Harbi Aslan, 41, in the Qalandia refugee camp, north of the occupied capital, Jerusalem, in the West Bank, and abducted fifteen young men. He was the fourth Palestinian to be killed by the soldiers in 24 hours.
The deaths of the three Palestinians bring the number of Palestinians killed by Israeli army fire in the first twelve days of this year, 2022, to nine, including two children.
- Abdul-Hadi Fakhri Nazzal, 18, Qabatia, Jenin.
- Habib Mohammad Kamil, Qabatia, Jenin, 25.
- Samir Awni Harbi Aslan, 41, Qalandia refugee camp, Jerusalem.
- Sanad Mohammad Samamra, 19, ath-Thaheriyya, Hebron.
- Ahmad Amer Abu Jneid, 21, Balata, Nablus.
- Fuad Mohammad Aabed, 17, Kafr Dan, Jenin.
- Mohammad Samer Houshiyya, 22, Al-Yamoun, Jenin.
- Adam Essam Ayyad, 15, Deheishe refugee camp, Bethlehem.
- Amer Abu Zeitoun, 16, Nablus.