The Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza has reported, Monday, that a young man died from serious wounds he suffered several days earlier, after Israeli soldiers shot him, during the ongoing Great Return March, in northern Gaza.

Dr. Ashraf al-Qedra, the spokesperson of the Health Ministry, said the Palestinian has been identified as Nasser ِAref Abdul-Rauf al-‘Ereini, 28.

Dr. al-Qedra added that the Palestinian suffered, on May 14th, very serious wounds by Israeli army fire, on Palestinian lands, east of Jabalia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip.

The Palestinian was rushed to the Indonesian hospital, in Beit Lahia, also in northern Gaza, where he succumbed to his serious wounds.

On Sunday, a Palestinian who was critically injured during a predawn Israeli strike on several locations to the south of the Gaza Strip died of his serious wounds.

Dr. al-Qedra has confirmed that the Palestinian, Naseem Marwan al-‘Amour, 20, from Rafah, has died from his serious wounds.

Nasser ِAref Abdul-Rauf al-‘Ereini

He added that the young man suffered very serious wounds and was rushed to surgery at the European Hospital in Gaza, but later succumbed to his wounds at the Intensive Care Unit.

Al-‘Amour was injured when Israeli forces stationed along the barbed-wire fence that separates between Gaza and Israel fired at least two missiles targeting a location between the cities of Rafah and Khan Younis, killing two Palestinians, identified as Hussein Samir al-‘Amour, 22, and Abdul-Halim Abdul-Karim an-Naqa, 29.

On Saturday at dawn, May 26, a Palestinian man, identified as Hussein Salem Abu ‘Oweida, 41, died from serious wounds he suffered after Israeli soldiers shot him with live fire, several days earlier.

On Friday, May 25, another young man, identified as Yasser Sami Habib, 24, succumbed to wounds sustained from Israeli army gunfire during the protests on May 14.

Habib suffered a very serious injury before he was rushed to a hospital in Gaza, and was later transferred to Sr. Joseph Hospital, in occupied Jerusalem, where he succumbed to his wounds.

Two other Palestinians, identified as Ahmad Ali Qattoush, 23 Mohannad Bakr Abu Tahoun, 21, who were injured, during the protests on May 14, also succumbed to their wounds on Thursday evening.